10 20 eeg hook up
Retrieved from " https: This system is based on the relationship between the location of an electrode and the underlying area of cerebral cortex.
The 10—20 system or International 10—20 system is an internationally recognized method to describe and apply the location of scalp electrodes in the context of an EEG test or experiment. Note that there exists no central lobe; the "C" letter is used only for identification purposes. Even numbers 2,4,6,8 refer to electrode positions on the right hemisphere, whereas odd numbers 1,3,5,7 refer to those on the left hemisphere.
This page was last edited on 11 Julyat In addition to these combinations, the letter codes A, Pg and Fp identify the earlobes, nasopharyngeal and 10 20 hook up polar sites respectively. Two anatomical landmarks are used for the essential positioning of the EEG electrodes: The letters F, T, C, P and O stand for frontaltemporalcentral, parietaland occipital lobes, respectively.
A "z" zero refers to an electrode placed on the midline.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Views Read Edit View history. This method was developed to ensure standardized reproducibility so that a subject's studies could be compared over time and subjects could be compared to each other.
The introduction of extra letter codes allows the naming of intermediate electrode sites. Each site has a letter to identify the lobe and a number to identify the hemisphere location. Note that these new letter codes do not necessarily refer to an area on the underlying cerebral cortex.
- Nicki minaj n meek mill dating
- When to give up on someone youre dating
- Amber soletti speed dating
- How often do you text a girl your dating
- Free expert dating advice
- Fun flirty dating questions
- Dating app singapore forum
- Best lithuanian dating sites
- Free dating site no hidden charges
- Dating website in delhi
- Best wordpress themes for dating site
- Soccer mom dating sites
- Online dating send a second message
- Free online dating site in kolkata